Ch!Ear is an ear training App for iPhone®, iPad® and iPod touch®. It helps you practice hearing musical chords and chord progressions:
- Learn to recognize chords in a progression and to distinguish different harmonies.
- Exercises are taken from real music: get realistic voice leading with samples taken from the old masters (Bach, Mozart, Chopin, …) as well as typical Folk, Rock and Jazz progressions.
- For each exercise, there is at least one other that is almost but not quite the same – teaching you to listen closely.
- The first practice level is free! Purchase levels as you progress.
- Practice triads, seventh chords and chord inversions.
- Also has a level for chords like Sus4, Augmented, Dim7, …
- The first levels have four chords per exercise and at least 90 exercises.
- Higher levels have four or six chords per exercise and more than 150 exercises.
- More than 1500 exercises in total!
- Displays the solution as chord symbols and musical notes: see exactly which tones you heard (or did not hear).
- Detailed statistics showing you how well you did on progressions, individual chords, chord qualities (types), chord roots and bass tones.
- Options for tempo, pitch, key, display, …
- Easily undo/redo entering chords, etc.
- Detailed built-in help explaining concepts, chord symbols and more.